The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 is an Act of the Parliament of India which seeks to protect home-buyers as well as help boost investments in the real estate industry.Read More
28 Nov 2019
1. HMDA Stands for Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority.
2. DTCP Stands for Directorate of Town and Country Planning.
3. HMDA have certain rules to ensure and enhance the customer confidence.
4. Now DTCP layout also certain rules very similar to HMDA.
5. In HMDA we have to show the 50% of the plotted area, 20% Road area and 30% Amenities and Park Area,1 where as DTCP also follows same as HMDA but with little percentage difference
Here is best investments opportunity for next few years.
We help people to get best layouts with all approvals and link documents. already after some search, got couple of ventures in Yadadri hills (was Yadagiri gutta), Warangal high way ventures.Read More