1. HMDA Stands for Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority.
2. DTCP Stands for Directorate of Town and Country Planning.
3. HMDA have certain rules to ensure and enhance the customer confidence.
4. Now DTCP layout also certain rules very similar to HMDA.
5. In HMDA we have to show the 50% of the plotted area, 20% Road area and 30% Amenities and Park Area,1 where as DTCP also follows same as HMDA but with little percentage difference
6. In HMDA roads Must be 40’ Wide and 60” Wide has to maintain.
7. In DTCP roads Must be 33′ minimum or greaterWide has to maintain.
8. In HMDA we have to hand over couple of land to Government as mortgage (Once completed the venture as per HMDA instructions then it will release.as per new regulations, In DTCP we have to hand over couple of land to Government as mortgage (Once completed the venture as per DTCP instructions then it will release.
9. If we made wrong with customer or government, government can handle the responsible.
10. Once HMDA approve the layout, then there is no chance to change the lay-out.
11. as per new regulations, Once the DTCP approve the layout, then there is no chance to change the lay-out.
12. DTCP & HMDA Lay-out is always bit costly where as GP layout is Low cost Ventures.
if you like to more about our ventures please call me +91-89190 98371
DTCP HEAD OFFICE
Director of Town and Country Planning
Government of Telangana
4th & 5th floor, 640 A.C.Guards, Lakdikapul
Hyderabad – 500038 Phone: 040 – 23733176
Fax : 040 – 23744622
EMail id: email@example.com